Janssen makes sustainable use of its talents and takes care of the physical and mental health, safety and continued development of its employees. As an undertaking operating in healthcare we have the responsibility to not only focus on the well-being of patients, but also that of our employees. That is why the company makes sure that employees can live on a campus where working is pleasant and where people feel good in their job, where than can really meet each other and exchange knowledge, feel appreciated and respected, eat healthy and balanced meals, do sports and exercise and thus give the best of themselves, for themselves and for the business. Health, safety and prevention are major priorities for Janssen.
The long-term strategy of the HR policy at Janssen Campus comprises:
- attracting and developing talents by being an attractive employer;
- monitoring employees and supporting them in the development of their talent;
- sustainably deploying talent by offering various careers, forms of work, etc. depending on their life and career phase;
- creating an inspiring and pleasant work environment;
- rolling out programs around mental and physical health
- reinforcing a results-driven culture, with attention being paid to diversity and inclusiveness, personal commitment and individual valuation of each other’s performance;
- excellent operational services by setting up a HR Service Center for payroll administration, holiday schemes, training, recruitment, career planning, etc. and by means of clear communication to all employees regarding their total personal remuneration package.